quinta-feira, 23 de junho de 2011

Mechtilde Lichnowsky

This is the work I am working on currently. Those photos are about 80 years old or more. They have been restored and I have added some digital effects to enhance them as well. This is the work I am working for a series of expositions that are being scheduled for May 2012 in Europe. Mechtilde was a writer, composer, painter, poet but most of all, or simply a Modern Woman. Modern not in the sense of what people beleive to be modern, but someone who today, more than 50 years after her death would be far away from our time...
As what is expected from an artist, what she showed us is "a way of living" . Those are a few of the more than 40 photos I still have of my great grand mother.

1904

Tragic

Princess


abstract

Omega


Bebi

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário